Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pod Cast

Podcast- Today I learned how to create my very own pod cast and I half to admitt it was pretty cool! The subjects that I chose to was a combination of Social Studies and reading because I am currently in Social Studies Methods. For my lesson I did not read from a script but read from a book about Abe Lincoln if you would like to purchase the book the link as follows will take you to a site and it is a book worth having in your libary! Abe Lincoln: The boy who loved books
To check out my podcast view this link Kelli's podcast

NCTS-S Standards
*design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.

*develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning, and assessing their own progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment